Air Freight Packaging and Dangerous Goods Dispatch
The transport of dangerous goods is contingent on both national and international legislation.
When transporting dangerous goods it is extremely important that transport is conducted safely and in full compliance with relevant regulations. With regards to shipping dangerous goods by air, it is crucial to take into account the potential adverse effects of temperature, pressure, and humidity variations, as well as the risk of damage due to vibrations and improper handling.
Reputable packaging companies like DG shipping specialize in all aspects of the carriage of dangerous goods, from identification to packaging, marking, labeling, and documentation. They are able to handle nearly every class of dangerous goods across a wide range of products, including, but not limited to the following:
- Fine chemicals
- Petroleum products
- Liquefied gases
- Infectious substances
The services of most of these reputable packaging companies include:
- Handling, packing and documentation of dangerous goods in UN-approved packaging either from our headquarters or at the customer’s premises
- Pick-up, collection, and storage of dangerous goods
- Identification, marking and labeling in accordance with applicable regulations of Singapore’s IATA regulations
- Re-packing of damaged goods
- Re-packing according to the maximum net quantities allowed per package
- Completion of the IATA Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods and other required transport documents
- National and International transport arrangements
- Dangerous goods safety advisor
- Chemical transport service
- Biologistic services to hospitals, universities and research laboratories
Goods can be collected and delivered via in-house or third-party courier companies such as the services from DG shipping. So before you ship something to your receiver may it be on the other side of the globe, check with your freight or shipping couriers to make sure your goods are safely and securely protected during transit.
Find out how DG Shipping’s dangerous goods services can support your operations.